Photobucket

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

kami pulang ye :D

assalamualaikum..:)
lawalah tarikh hari ini 13.12.11.:)
erm,tapi bukan pasal tarikh aku nak cerita nie..
i just want to say that i will come back to my home in batu pahat..yahoo!!
i will miss my baby very much..:D
muhd zainie wafiyuddin hilmi :D
he is born on 23.11.2011. :)
cute kan saya ??of course he is..:D you all can can me affi :) i am the youngest brother in my family :)
bertambah-tambahlah hero di dalam family aku.:)boleh buat skuad harimau malayalah tak lama lagi :)
never mine affi..sooner or later you will came back to the village ..be patient okey my dear..


to my beloved sister :) affi's mama ...:D
tak maulah sedih-sedih..mak atuk balik sekejap jer.. nanti tak comel..:)
be strong ya sis..:) i want to accompany you but i do not know how to cook and i also scared if i am burden you..:) however you also know how lazy i am..haha :) as our mum says i have a big letter M in my life..:)




last but not least i want to say goodbye to my beloved sister..akak tersayang ke??err..terlepas..haha..:P
this is because she will flies to melaka..dekat je pun..if i were in your place,of courselah i will go back to my home everyday..:P haha..good luck okey.she will takes diploma in electrical engineering for 1 year only.
jangan nakal-nakal.. you will miss me very much :) mestilah sebab takda sapa-sapa nak gaduh dengan kau kecuali aku..hahaha :P akulah adik akulah musuh akulah kekasih kau..:P
akulah segala-galanya kan..hahaha :P dont ever forget your pray :)
remember that please stay healthy. :D kau dah gemuk kan :P hahaha..
i will pray for your best :)


my buchuk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment