Photobucket

Thursday, December 1, 2011

kebosanan melanda :/

assalamualaikum :)

hai everyone :) 
as usual i am free with anythings :) this is because i am enjoying my holidays for 3 months okey..hee..untunglah kan kau cuti  lama sampai berbulan-bulan.no assignments no quiz no tutorial and that is more important no class..:) after this if you still say that you did not have any rest you are a liar..and for your information i really appreciate this holidays :) i do not find any jobs compared to the other friends..duduk melepak je aku tiap-tiap hari..:)

then my beloved sister ask me to follow her to do a preparation for her to go to the Polikteknik  Merlimau this December..erghhh..malasnya!!i do not want to follow her but i think she always there when i need her the most so I insist myself to follow her..see..i love you lah kak..:) you must know how deep in my heart this love just only for you..apa aku mengarut ntah ni


we almost done our jobs at 11 am so that means that we still have 2 hours to wait my brother to fetch us at kfc..so we just sit in kfc and then taking some pictures..i see kfc workers look very tired..their manager scold them..kesian beb..taapelah korang cari rezeki yang halal..aku faham perasaan korang sebab aku pun pernah dimalukan masa aku berkerja kat kedai makan.































No comments:

Post a Comment